The Open Air Business Gathering and Open Air Business magazine are owned by Coffee Shop Media Ltd, whose registered office is Milroy House, Sayers Lane, Tenterden TN30 6BW. Our company registration number is 08088679 (England).
Website terms and conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk – please ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Conference terms and conditions
1. The conference is organised and managed by Coffee Shop Media Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 08088679 and registered office at Milroy House, Sayers Lane, Tenterden TN30 6BW.
2. References to “us” means Coffee Shop Media Ltd and references to “we” and “our” shall be construed accordingly. Reference to “you” means the entity completing a booking request and references to “your” shall be construed accordingly.
3. All applications to register for the conference are made subject to these Terms & Conditions.
4. You acknowledge and accept that we have the right to publicly announce our business relationship with you which shall include but not be limited to announcements on social media. Such announcements shall not be disparaging or otherwise adverse to your business.
1. All applications to register for the conference are subject to availability and you making full payment.
2. Confirmation (or rejection) of your booking will be sent to you by email within 48hrs (working days only) of your registration.
3. Delegate passes issued for use at the conference are valid for the named attendee only and, subject to clause 4.2 below, cannot be transferred. You may be asked for photographic ID during the conference. If you are unable to provide identification which matches your delegate pass you may be asked to leave the conference.
4. Photographs and video footage will be taken at the conference for use on social media and in other marketing activities. Please let us know if you would prefer not to be featured in advance of the conference.
3. Prices and payment
1. Our prices for attending the conference are set out on the relevant registration booking form or the relevant purchase order form or can otherwise be obtained from us upon request or from our website. Prices are subject to change at our own discretion.
2. Individual booking should be made over the website. Payment will be taken at the time of booking. Your reservation is not confirmed until relevant cleared funds are received.
3. We reserve the right to amend delegate fees subject to hotel bedroom availability at any time.
4. Changes to the conference and cancellations
1. It may be necessary for reasons beyond our reasonable control to alter the advertised content, timing and/or location of the conference or the advertised speakers. We reserve the right to do this at any time. Where we alter the time and/or location of the conference, we will provide you with notice of the same and will offer you the choice of either a credit for a future event of your choice (up to the value of sums paid by you in respect of the conference) or the opportunity to attend the conference as varied.
2. If you are unable to attend the conference we welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no extra cost provided that we have received payment in full. Please notify us of any substitutions by email at: email@example.com
3. No refunds will be given in respect of any cancellations or non-attendance.
4. We shall not be liable to you for travel, accommodation or other costs and expenses incurred (included wasted costs and expenses) if we are required to cancel or relocate the conference as a result of an event outside our control (including, without limitation, to acts of God, floods, lightning, storm, fire, explosion, war, military operations, acts of terrorism or threats of any such acts, any strike action, lock-outs or other industrial action and a pandemic, epidemic or other widespread illness).
1. All rights in all presentations, documentation and materials published or otherwise made available as part of the conference (including but not limited to any documentation packs or audio or audio-visual recording of the conference) (“Content”) are owned by us or are included with the permission of the owner of the rights. No (i) photography, filming or recording; or (ii) republication, broadcast or other dissemination of the Content is permitted without written consent from the organisers. You shall not distribute, reproduce, modify, store, transfer or in any other way use any of the Content (save that use by the relevant delegate for internal business purposes shall be permitted), and in particular (but without limitation) you shall not (and shall procure that each of your delegates shall not):
- upload any Content into any shared system;
- include any Content in a database;
- include any Content in a website or on any intranet;
- transmit, re-circulate or otherwise make available any Content to anyone else;
- make any commercial use of the Content whatsoever; or
- use Content in any way that might infringe third party rights or that may bring us or any of our affiliates into disrepute.
- The Content does not necessarily reflect our views or opinions.
2. Suggestions or advice contained in the Content should not be relied upon in place of professional or other advice. While we take reasonable care to ensure that the Content is accurate and complete, some of it is supplied by third parties and we are unable to check its accuracy or completeness. You should verify the accuracy of any information (whether supplied by us or third parties) before relying on it. The Content is provided on an “AS IS” basis without any warranties of any kind (express or implied). We hereby exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liabilities, costs, claims, damages, losses and/or expenses arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the Content or arising from any infringing, defamatory or otherwise unlawful material in the Content.
3. To the extent that any Content is made available by us online we reserve the right to suspend or remove access to such Content at any time.
1. Subject to Clause 6.4, our aggregate liability to you, whether such liability arises in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any damages, loss, costs, claims or expenses of any kind howsoever arising, out of in connection with any booking (or requested booking) made by you or otherwise in relation to a conference, shall be limited to the price paid by you in respect of your booking to attend the conference.
2. Subject to Clause 6.4, we shall not be liable to you for
1. any loss of profit, loss of or damage to data, loss of anticipated savings or interest, loss of or damage to reputation or goodwill or;
2. any indirect, special or consequential damages, loss, costs, claims or expenses of any kind.
3. You agree to indemnify us, our staff and our affiliates and to hold us harmless to the fullest extent permitted by law, against all loss, costs, claims or expenses of any kind arising from any act or omission by you (including your delegates) during or otherwise in relation to a conference.
4. Nothing in this these Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude either party’s liability for:
1. death or personal injury caused by that party’s negligence, or the negligence of that party’s employees, agents or subcontractors;
2. fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
3. any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
1. You warrant that you shall:
1. comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations relating to anti-bribery and anti-corruption including but not limited to the Bribery Act 2010;
2. comply with such of our anti-bribery and anti-corruption policies as are notified to you from time to time; and
3. promptly report to us any request or demand for any undue influence or other advantage of any kind received by or on behalf of you in connection with the performance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Breach of this clause 7 shall be deemed a material breach of these Terms and Conditions.
1. These Terms and Conditions contain the entire agreement and understanding between us and supersede all prior agreements, understandings or arrangements (both oral and written) relating to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions and any such document.
2. You acknowledge that in registering a delegate place you have not relied on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty, understanding, promise or assurance (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person other than as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions.
3. These Terms and Conditions shall not create, nor shall they be construed as creating, any partnership or agency relationship between us.
4. You accept that communication with us may be electronic. We may contact you by e-mail or provide you with information by posting notices on our website. You agree to this electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all such communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal or contractual requirement that such communication be made in writing.
5. Save as set out in Clause 4.2 you are not permitted to re-sell, transfer, assign or otherwise dispose of any of your rights or obligations arising under these Terms and Conditions.
6. These Terms and Conditions and the rights and obligations of both parties shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales and both parties irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in respect of any dispute which arises hereunder.